WPF Syntax Highlight Textbox is very simple control for editing source code. Contains line numbering, world highlighting, indenting (tab, shift+tab....) and more. Test application contains parser for language IronPython and Boo. Syntax Highlight
Textbox is developed in C#.
- Simple syntax coloring by WPF Brush (not only color)
- Background brush (not only color)
- Custom cursor color
- Highlighting list of words (useful for results of searching)
- Line numbering
- Custom tab size (tabs are converted into spaces)
- Tab/shift+Tab indentation (also for selection)
- Pressing Enter respects current line indentation
- Based on CodeBox2 Project on CodeProject and
DevHawk CodeBox (Faster than RichTextBox based solution)
- Testing application contains syntax highlighting for IronPython (via
DLR) and Boo (modified official lexer of Boo language)
- Simple intellisense ListBox with item icons (and example implementation for Boo language)
- Line color highlighting with icon - for marking breakpoints, highlighting errors, ...